- 1. Do I need a PayPal account to buy from Audiobooks.net?
No. You do not need a PayPal account to purchase books. A credit card will suffice. If however you do have a PayPal account, you can use that account to purchase books as well.
- 2. Where does Audiobooks.net ship to?
Currently Audiobooks.net only ships audio books to the continental United States.
- 3. When can I expect my order to arrive?
Your order should arrive between 7 to 10 business days. If after 15 days you have not yet received your order, please call us toll-free and we'll make sure to get to the bottom of it.
- 4. How do I add something to the cart?
There are two ways to add something to your cart:
- 1. Drag an audio book cover from the left of the book titles into the grey cart area on the right.
- 2. Click the "Add To Cart" button.
- 5. Why can't I add out of stock audio books to my cart?
Items which are out of stock take a long time to backorder. We update our stock numbers every evening at midnight. Feel free to check back to see if that item has been stocked.
- 6. Where do you ship from?
We ship from 8 different warehouses across the continental United States.
- 7. How do I use the advanced search?
The advance search allows you to filter out books exactly the way you want to. Click on the bar and the advanced search features will scroll open. Select which sort order you'd like, whether to hide or show items that are out or stock or low stock, and select either tapes, cds, or both in the media type selector. You can also choose to show abridged or unabridged books by using the "abridged" drop-down menu.
- 8. Why do you use a PayPal shopping cart
PayPal is the easiest and most secure financial transaction solution available. We value our customer's private financial information and intend to secure it with more than just "industry standards." PayPal's commerce solutions far outpace the rest of the transaction industry, and for that reason, we chose their payment gateway as our method for protecting our customers.
- 9. Which currencies do you accept?
We currently accept only U.S. currency.
- 10. Which credit cards do you accept?
We currently accept every major credit card. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover, among others.
- 11. How do I increase the quantities in my cart?
There are three ways to increase the quantity of an item.
- 1. Click the up arrow above the quantity to increase that item's quantity.
- 2. Drag the same audio book cover from the left of the book titles into the grey cart area on the right.
- 3. Click the "Add To Cart" button.
- 12. Where do I get Free Audiobooks?
Click on "Free Audiobooks" in the navigation bar at the top of the site below the top banner to view our selection of free audio books. Or go there by clicking here.