The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich
Unabridged Audio Book
Download or Stream instantly more than 55,000 audiobooks.
Listen to "The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich" on your iOS and Android device.
Don't have an iOS or Android device, then listen in your browse on any PC or Mac computer.
13 Hours 0 Minutes
Audio Book Summary
Brought to you by Penguin.
Do you dream of escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less?
This audiobook is the blueprint to make that possible.
In this fascinating audiobook, read by Ray Porter, Timothy Ferriss details his road to financial success and the steps he took along the way. His plan is simple to follow, easy to apply and relevant for anyone looking to make a change.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan - there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is.
This step-by step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
- How Tim went from $40,000 dollars per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per MONTH and 4 hours per week - - How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
- How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
- How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
- How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent 'mini-retirements'.
This new updated and expanded edition includes:
- More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled their income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
-Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating email, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than £5 a meal
- How lifestyle design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
- The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either.
Please Note: The audio references accompanying material that is not included with this audiobook.
© Tim Ferriss 2008 (P) Penguin Audio 2011
Similar Audio Books