Enterprise Design Sprints
Unabridged Audio Book
Download or Stream instantly more than 55,000 audiobooks.
Listen to "Enterprise Design Sprints" on your iOS and Android device.
Don't have an iOS or Android device, then listen in your browse on any PC or Mac computer.
2 Hours 41 Minutes
Audio Book Summary
Design sprints provide a problem-solving framework to get answers quickly and effectively. Learn to run sprints in any organization to reduce politics, increase collaboration, and put the focus on outcomes.
This audiobook includes:
- Discover the 5 phases of every sprint—Understand, Diverge, Converge, Build, and Test
- Learn when to sprint and how to apply the flexible framework in any scenario
- Getting executive buy-in and helping internal influencers understand how sprints fit in
- How to plan your sprint: who to invite, consult, where to host, and what to bring—with tips for remote teams
- Practical, real-world tested exercises, with a step-by-step sprint guide for teams of any size
- The process for collecting insights, compiling notes, and capturing data for your next steps