Going Off the Grid: The How-To-Book of Simple Living and Happiness
Unabridged Audio Book
Download or Stream instantly more than 55,000 audiobooks.
Listen to "Going Off the Grid: The How-To-Book of Simple Living and Happiness" on your iOS and Android device.
Don't have an iOS or Android device, then listen in your browse on any PC or Mac computer.
6 Hours 46 Minutes
Audio Book Summary
Is city life fencing you in? Break free of the daily grind with off-the-grid solutions for a simpler, stress-free tomorrow.
Are you overworked and overcrowded? Do you dream of dropping off the radar? Do you crave the peace of mind that only nature can provide? Fitness and military intelligence expert Gary Collins has helped thousands of people roam free with firsthand advice shared on his popular website. And now he's here to help you reclaim your independence.
Going Off the Grid: The How-To Book of Simple Living and Happiness contains step-by-step instructions for creating your self-sustaining refuge in the untamed wild or the blacktop jungle. Through Collins' methods, you'll identify and purge unnecessary stressors from your everyday life. You'll also learn the basics of off-the-grid living from home construction to energy alternatives, from sewage disposal to internet access.
In Going Off the Grid, you'll discover:
- How to downsize your current living conditions for a clutter-free future
- Techniques for simplifying your hectic schedule so you can enjoy life's simple pleasures
- How to find the ideal off-the-grid property that will meet your every need
- Common types of building techniques and materials for high energy efficiency and insulation
- Fun and informative stories detailing Collins' off-the-grid nomadic lifestyle and much, much more!