Greatest Drama Shows, Volume 6: Ten Classic Shows from the Golden Era of Radio
Unabridged Audio Book
Download or Stream instantly more than 55,000 audiobooks.
Listen to "Greatest Drama Shows, Volume 6: Ten Classic Shows from the Golden Era of Radio" on your iOS and Android device.
Don't have an iOS or Android device, then listen in your browse on any PC or Mac computer.
4 Hours 50 Minutes
Audio Book Summary
OASIS AUDIO CLASSIC RADIO SHOWCASE SERIES
Oasis Audio has gone into the vaults and dusted off the very earliest form of audio book, old time radio shows, for our listeners. Introduced episode by episode by Jim Engel, old time radio authority and board member of the Museum of Broadcast Communications in Chicago, this series of classic radio shows is sure to have something for everyone. Celebrity casts and top-notch writers made the 1920s through the early 1950s, the golden era of radio. The series features seven exciting themes with 100 episodes in each. That is 700 classic radio programs in all.
Greatest Drama Shows
Cling to the edge of your seat for the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The Green Hornet, The Third Man. Hear classic stores brought to radio by celebrity casts such as Brave New World with William Conrad, The Pickwick Papers starring Orson Welles, and so many more. 100 great Drama classics in ten volumes.
Volume 6 - I Was a Communist for The FBI 2-4-53 The Sleeper with Dana Andrews
- I Was a Communist for The FBI 6-17-53 Abby as In Abigail with Dana Andrews
- John Steele, Adventurer 5-13-50 Trails End with Don Douglas
- John Steele, Adventurer 6-20-50 Shadow on The Snow with Don Douglas
- The Lives of Harry Lime AKA the Third Man 8-3-50 Too Many Crooks with Orson Welles
- The Lives of Harry Lime AKA the Third Man 8-17-51 Clay Pigeon with Orson Welles
- The Lux Radio Theatre 10-6-47 Undercurrent with Katharine Hepburn & Robert Taylor
- Front Page Farrell 7-1-49 The Case of The Fatal Smile with Staats Cottsworth
- The Man Called X 5-7-51 Land Reclamation Project with Herbert Marshall
- The Man Called X 1-29-52 The Swindling Racket with Herbert Marshall