How To Talk To Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: The Secrets of Good Communication
Abridged Audio Book
Download or Stream instantly more than 55,000 audiobooks.
Listen to "How To Talk To Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: The Secrets of Good Communication" on your iOS and Android device.
Don't have an iOS or Android device, then listen in your browse on any PC or Mac computer.
1 Hours 20 Minutes
Random House (Audio)
Audio Book Summary
Some find talking to others uncomfortable, difficult, or intimidating. Here is a way to overcome these communication challenges. How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere is the key to building confidence and improving communication skills. Written by Larry King, this guide provides simple and practical advice to help make communication easier, more successful, and even more enjoyable. Anecdotes from a life spent talking--on television, radio, and in person,--add to the fun and value of the book. Learn what famous talkers say and how the way they say it makes them so successful.
• How to overcome shyness and put other people at ease
• How to choose an appropriate conversation topic for any situation
• How to ace a job interview, run a meeting, and mingle at a cocktail party
• What the most successful conversationalists have in common
• The one great question you can ask to enhance your conversation with anyone, anytime, anywhere
Similar Audio Books