Made to Crave: Audio Bible Studies: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food
Unabridged Audio Book
Download or Stream instantly more than 55,000 audiobooks.
Listen to "Made to Crave: Audio Bible Studies: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food" on your iOS and Android device.
Don't have an iOS or Android device, then listen in your browse on any PC or Mac computer.
2 Hours 24 Minutes
Zondervan Publishing Company
Audio Book Summary
In this six-session audio Bible study, New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps women understand how cravings for lasting spiritual satisfaction are often mistaken for cravings for food.
According to Lysa, craving isn’t a bad thing. But the challenge is to realize God created us to crave so we’d ultimately desire more of Him in our lives, not more food. Many of us have misplaced that craving, and overindulge in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction.
If you or someone you know is struggling with unhealthy eating habits, Made to Crave will help:
- Break the “I’ll start again Monday cycle” and start feeling good about yourself today
- Stop beating yourself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body you’ve been given
- Discover how weight loss struggles aren’t a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making
- Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory
- Eat healthy without feeling deprived
- Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process
- From Deprivation to Empowerment (20:30)
- From Desperation to Determination (20:00)
- From Guilt to Peace (16:00)
- From Triggers to Truth (23:00)
- From Permissible to Beneficial (26:00)
- From Consumed to Courageous 27:00)
Bonus session: Moving the Mountain (12:00)
Coordinating study guide available separately.
The Audio Bible Studies series provides a unique audio learning experience. Unlike a traditional audiobook's direct narration of a book's text, this audio Bible study includes high-quality, live audio sessions from the author that cover important Bible-based topics. These sessions will reflect the ambiance of the unique recording locations, immersing the listener into the teaching. While not required for the audio experience, these studies are designed to partner with the coordinating study guide, sold separately.