It is really good book of different techniques, recipes approaches. I like to look into it from time to time. However, if you want to learn NLP from it - don't try. The book is very dry, it's like encyclopedia of NLP.
Please Don't Refresh the Page
Say Goodbye To Your Self-Imposed Limitations And Reprogram Your Mind For Success!
What if you could teach yourself to think like Elon Musk or Steve Jobs?
What if you could reprogram your mind and get rid of beliefs that bring you down?
What if you could reactivate the creative powers of your subconsciousness?
NLP can help you do it.
Neurolinguistic programming (NLP) is an amazingly powerful psychological toolkit that lets you reprogram your mind with language. Here are some ways NLP is used by therapists, coaches and businesspeople:
- Removing limiting beliefs from the mind
- Modeling the thought patterns of successful people
- Improving interpersonal communication
- Influencing people
NLP sounds like a highly complex set of techniques, but in fact you can learn it by yourself if you get this beginner-friendly book!
This book will help you:
- Get rid of the thought patterns that make you sabotage your own success
- Overcome phobias, depression, anxiety and many other issues
- Unlock the hidden potential of your subconsciousness and boost your creativity
- Replace unproductive and unhealthy habits with better ones
- Understand how other people tick and learn to persuade them easily
Contrary to what many people think, you don't have to master the entirety of NLP to start using it effectively - even learning a single technique will greatly improve how you feel and communicate!
Don't wait. Start improving your life now.
Scroll up, click the 'Buy Now' button and Get Your Copy Now!