Principles of Product Design
Unabridged Audio Book
Download or Stream instantly more than 55,000 audiobooks.
Listen to "Principles of Product Design" on your iOS and Android device.
Don't have an iOS or Android device, then listen in your browse on any PC or Mac computer.
2 Hours 4 Minutes
Audio Book Summary
Combined with the power of design thinking, these extensively researched best practices from some of the world’s best design teams will help you nail the fundamentals of product design and do great work.
This audiobook includes:
- Learn what the best teams know—that customer research is the base of successful products and companies
- How product stories, journey maps, storyboards, and personas can build empathy and understanding
- Hear how sketching helps designers and stakeholders find solutions together without getting lost in details
- How design reviews, retrospectives, standups, and more can help create a culture of feedback
- Using prototypes to collect feedback and make tweaks before development
- Improve your process by bridging gaps between design, engineering, and product
- Stepping away from your work to build partnerships will transform your design process