Design Thinking Handbook
Unabridged Audio Book
Download or Stream instantly more than 55,000 audiobooks.
Listen to "Design Thinking Handbook" on your iOS and Android device.
Don't have an iOS or Android device, then listen in your browse on any PC or Mac computer.
1 Hours 25 Minutes
Audio Book Summary
In this audiobook, you’ll learn how to put the thinking-based framework popularized by the Stanford d.school into practice so you can take on challenges in your organization and reach insightful solutions.
This audiobook includes:
- Why design thinking is more than a methodology and how it combines problem-solving with deep empathy
- Get closer to insightful, innovative design through empathy
- Re-framing your point of view based can shift your perspective and transform your final solution
- Discover how to go beyond basic brainstorms early in the process to find potential solutions to investigate
- Learn why you should challenge assumptions and solve disputes with prototypes before building a product
- Hear why observing users’ interactions with your product gives you the most important feedback of all
Similar Audio Books