Self-Esteem for Men: Skyrocket Your Self-Esteem, Confidence, Charisma & Become the Alpha Male
Unabridged Audio Book
Download or Stream instantly more than 55,000 audiobooks.
Listen to "Self-Esteem for Men: Skyrocket Your Self-Esteem, Confidence, Charisma & Become the Alpha Male" on your iOS and Android device.
Don't have an iOS or Android device, then listen in your browse on any PC or Mac computer.
3 Hours 13 Minutes
Audio Book Summary
All guys are supposed to be confident, right? And real men must dominate over everyone else, have no needs, show no emotions, and always be winning! But this struggle for dominance and hiding of emotions comes at a great cost. It disregards other people, drives abuse, relationship failure, and mental health problems.
Self-esteem and mental health are one of the last things men want to talk about. With all these false constructs out there about what it means to be a man, it’s no wonder that most of us men feel as though we don’t match up. So, we suffer in silence and isolation.
Barely anything has been written about addressing these issues. Even though it's well known that having a high level of self-esteem is important to success in life. This book presents distinct ways to improve - ones that will effectively reprogram the way you think about yourself and how you can succeed in your life.
- Proven psychology techniques to building unstoppable confidence and self-esteem
- Mental health and wellness during and after a pandemic
- How toxic masculinity screws men up and the surprising truth about being a man
- Men's body image and the pressure to look good
- Words and metaphors - how they reflect who we are + how to optimize
- Being vulnerable - the key to unlocking intimacy and love explored
- How Georges St-Pierre overcame fear to become the UFC champion
- Tranquil advice from the Buddha on how to stay calm (even if you get stress out or angry easily)
- And much, much more...
So, if you want to improve your self-esteem and confidence, even if you suffer from various insecurities and anxieties, then you need to listen to this audiobook.
©2020 Darcy Carter (P)2020 Darcy Carter